Friday, November 14, 2008

RM 625

today during the lunch time my gf come to fetch me going to Qbays have lunch together, but the main point is .. i want to go Pos Office to take the RM625 rebate from my hopeless country. Pay my SLR (super litter kancil) insurance n road tax that only 200++ , (i should happy rite, cash in hand) luckly the pos office is not so many ppl ..so i can get the money in not longer time. my plan is using this 625 to do my dream spec Ray(TUT) or Levi(TUT) , but now i can't do that b'cos this month end i will going to KL for the aisan beat 3 day half there ..so i better take this money be using there ... i so worry no enough money in this KL trip .. no SAVING is the suck problem of mine, i hope i kena TOTO or 4D or tai ma choi ...but i less than 10% to buy !! so i ask my gf take the 500 to save it and using as a KL trip. ....wht to do !! tomorrow will uising the 100 to have a good meal & maybe buy some book or guitar strap as my reward !! money is the suck thing in my world !!

No comments: